Sally - The throat spray
Hey you! I’m SALLY, the big sister of CHARLY. I'm the sore throat spray and together we are going to do this! The bottle contains a natural, non-toxic formulation that effectively treats and prevents a sore, dry and irritated throat.
With only one or two sprays, you will have a soft throat again! I’m safe, natural and very effective and I’m going to help you.
Suffering from a sore, dry and irritated throat? Having a hard time swallowing? That can be very annoying..
The majority of sore throats are triggered by a viral and/or bacterial infection. These are infections caused by a virus, such as the cold or flu.
A bacterial infection can cause a sore throat. These types of infections include:
- Strep throat, which is an inflammation of the throat caused by the Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria;
- Diphtheria, which causes throat inflammation;
- Whooping cough, which affects the respiratory mucous membrane
I’m not only very tasteful, but I’m also here to help you!
Why choose me?
- I treat and prevent a sore, dry and irritated throat
- I facilitate swallowing (related to sore throat)
- Direct relief from a sore, dry and irritated throat
- I’m natural, safe and effective
How to use me?
1. Apply at least 2 applications of me every 3 hours, or whenever relief is desired with a maximum of 1 bottle per day.
2. For optimal contact time after application, do not drink or eat anything for the next 30 minutes.
Be careful with me
- It is not recommended to keep using me for more than 30 days consecutively
- If complaints aggravate or if you develop white spots in your throat, contact your physician
- Do not let other people use me to avoid cross contamination
- Do not use me after my expiry date
- Do not use me under the age of 4 years old
- Allergies: Allergies to my ingredients are very rare. When you have doubts apply on the inside of your forearm. When an itching red spot appears we advise you not to use me
- Side Effects: There are no known side effects, when I’m used according to the instructions for use
- Interference with medications: There is no known negative effect between me and other medications