Coco - The Cooling Foam for Chickenpox
What are chickenpox and the symptoms
Are you suffering from chickenpox? Chickenpox is a childhood disease. It starts with a fever, then red bumps and blisters appear all over the body. These blisters eventually become scabs. The great feature of chicken pox is that the bumps can be very itchy. Because children often scratch the itchy bumps, infections sometimes arise, which can cause scars.
Symptoms of chickenpox are:
- Red spots
- Red bumps
- Vesicles with fluid
How can I help you?
- I provide a direct cooling and soothing effect.
- I condition and protect the skin.
- I contain natural ingredients.
- I help to prevent scarring.
- I am an easy to apply foam.
How to use me
Apply KIDSNER Cooling Foam to the affected area at least 3 times a day. Or use me when relief from itching is needed, for example, every time the child changes clothes.
For chickenpox, apply the Cooling Foam gently to the skin, do not rub. The Cooling Foam is a light, smooth foam that is easily absorbed by the skin.
Be careful with me!
- Do not use me when there is an existing oversensitivity to one or more of my ingredients.
- If allergic reactions occur, you must stop using me.
- Do not use me under the age of 4 years old.
- Avoid contact between me and your eyes.
- Rinse immediately using water when I come in contact with your eyes.
- I am only suitable for external use.
- Don’t use me without your mom there.
- When using me, keep your hair away from naked flames and other sources of heat.
- Do not use me longer than 30 consecutive days.