Max - The earwax cleaner
Hey you! I’m MAX, the earwax cleaner and together we are going to do this! I’m designed as a hippo that easily flushes out excessive earwax with water and a unique soap formulation making your ears clean and hygienic again.
With only one application every two days, your ears are clean and you can listen to what your mom is saying again! I’m quick, easy and safe and I’m going to help you.
Feels like something’s stuck in your ear? Can’t listen to your mom that well anymore? This could be excess cerumen... Might be a good idea to start cleaning your eyes on a regular basis to prevent earwax impaction from occurring.
- Earwax, also known as cerumen, is a gray, orange, or yellowish waxy substance secreted in the ear canal of humans and other mammals.
It protects the skin of the human ear canal, assists in cleaning and lubrication, and also provides some protection against bacteria, fungi, insects, and water.
- Earwax consists of shed skin cells, hair, and the secretions of the ceruminous and sebaceous glands of the outside ear canal.
- Major components of earwax are long chain fatty acids, both saturated and unsaturated, alcohols, squalene, and cholesterol.
- Excess or impacted cerumen can press against the eardrum or block the outside ear canal or hearing aids, potentially causing hearing loss.
- Excess ear wax can increase the presence of bacteria, causing ear infections and discomfort for a child.
Everybody wants clean ears, right? Let’s start today!
Why choose me?
- I’m quick, easy and safe
- I prevent cerumen impaction
- I clean the ear canal
- I wash excess earwax away
- I keep ears clean and clear
How to use me
With only one application every two days, your ears are clean and you can listen to what your mom is saying again!
Repeat the procedure three times on each occasion. My blue soap will last around 30 days. Replace me once my soap has run out.
The best time to use me is during your usual shower or bath routine. Do you have an hearing aid? No problem! Use me right before bed.
1. Fill: Squeeze my suction bulb to draw up lukewarm water (max 40⁰C) The water will mix with the soap contained in my lower part.
Using me for the first time? Rinse three times before rinsing your ear.
2. Rinse: Tilt your head, place my nozzle at the entrance to the ear canal and squeeze.
Let the soapy solution soften the ear wax and tilt your head back to drain your ear.
3. Dry: When I’m empty you can use me to gently blow air into the ear canal until dry.
Be careful with me!
It is not recommended to keep using me for more than 30 days consecutively. If complaints aggravate, contact your physician.
Do not let other people use me to avoid cross-contamination. I’m intended for application in children, supported by an adult.
Keep me away from children below 3 years. Small parts present a choking hazard – keep out of reach of children.
If your ear canals are blocked, I recommend visiting an ENT specialist.
After the ears have been professionally cleaned by a specialist, I recommend flushing them regularly with me to
prevent further earwax build-up.
I must not be applied:
- In persons with pre-damage (e.g., perforation) or deformation of the ear drum
- In persons with pre-damaged ear canal
- In children under 3 years of age
- In children with ear tubes
- In children with Otitis (media) or ear infection.
- In children with painful ears
- Allergies: Stop using me if there is any allergic reaction. Do not use if you are allergic to one of the ingredients
- Side effects: I’m well tolerated. There are no known side effects, when I’m used according to the instructions for use
- Interference with medications: There is no known negative effect between me and other medications