Willy - The wart treatment
Hey you! I’m WILLY the anti-wart remover and together we are going to do this! The bottle contains an invisible, non-shiny, topical gel that effectively removes warts and verrucas.
The wart goes away with only one application a week! I’m fast, safe and effective and I’m going to help you.
Weird, bumpy bobble? Might be a wart!
A wart is generally a small, rough, harmless tumor, typically occurring on hands and feet but often other locations.
- It can resemble a cauliflower or a solid blister.
- Warts are caused by infection of the epidermis with human papilloma virus (HPV).
- Warts are spread by contact, either directly from person to person, or indirectly via fomite left on surfaces.
- Infection via the environment is more likely to occur if the skin is macerated and in contact with roughened surfaces, conditions which are common in swimming pools and communal washing areas.
I will help you get rid of this annoying bobble!
Why choose me?
- I’m suitable for children from the age of 4
- I’m for the treatment of common warts on hands and feet
- I’m a painless treatment
- I’m easy and simple to use
- Only one treatment per week
How to use me
1. Use me only once per week.
2. In order to prevent the skin surrounding the wart from being affected, we recommend protecting the skin surrounding the wart against the corrosive action of my fluid,
prior to the treatment, for instance by means of Vaseline or zinc ointment.
3. First, thoroughly pat dry the spatula, e.g. by means of paper towels, and then return the spatula in the bottle so that a little bit of fluid attaches to it.
4. Apply a small amount of me to the wart using the spatula.
5. Allow me to dry for a moment. Cover the wart with a plaster.
6. After a week, the wart will dissolve, layer after layer.
7. Carefully close the bottle after use.
- I should not be applied more than once per week. Depending on the size and thickness of the wart, it may be necessary to repeat the treatment after one week.
- Make sure that you only apply me to the wart and with utmost care.
- Warts are contagious. That is why we do not recommend using me for more than o
Be careful with me!
With me being a medical device class 2, we suggest reading the instructions for use carefully before use.
My instructions for use can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
Do not use me;
- Under the age of 4 years old
- If you are oversensitive to one or more of my ingredients
- In the face (the fluid should never make contact with the eyes, the nose or mouth)
- For genital warts or in the genital area
- On birthmarks, water warts, open wounds, moles, naevus, senile (brown) warts, darkly coloured, hairy or strange looking warts
- On red, irritated or infected warts; Immediately after a surgical removal of warts, freezing of warts (cryotherapy) or a laser treatment
- During pregnancy or while breastfeeding