Marly - The travel lollypop
Hey you! I’m MARLY, the travel lollypop and together we are going to do this! I’m not just a lollypop. I’m here to help you to reduce your motion sickness, such as travel sickness.
Take me just before you go on the road. I’m tasty, natural and effective and I’m going to help you.
Ever feel like throwing up when in the back of your parents car?
Even the feeling of weakness, dizziness, and nausea can be symptoms of motion sickness.
Motion sickness is a condition in which a disagreement exists between visually perceived movement and the vestibular systems sense of movement.
Dizziness, fatigue and nausea are the most common symptoms of motion sickness. If the motion causing nausea is not resolved, you will usually vomit.
Vomiting often will not relieve the feeling of weakness and nausea, which means you might continue to vomit until the cause of the nausea is treated.
Why choose me?
- I’m easy to use
- I’m natural & safe
- I’m tasty and sweet
- I’m made for kids
How to use me?
Take me just before you go on the road. I’m tasty, natural and I’m going to help you.
To get the best possible effect we suggest licking the lollipop half an hour before traveling.
Maximum daily dose: 1-3 lollipops. I’m suitable to be used by children of three years and older.
Be careful with me
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- Dietary food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Allergies: Allergies to my ingredients are very rare
- Side effects: There are no known side effects, when I’m used according to the instructions for use
- Interference with medications: There is no known negative effect between me and other medications