Lizzy - The lice lotion
Hey you! I’m LIZZY, the lice treatment lotion and together we are going to do this! The bottle contains a natural cream lotion that effectively removes lice from the head. I also contain a lice comb to easily comb out the lice.
It takes only 15 minutes to completely remove your lice and to play again! You can also use me when having long, thick or curly hair. I’m safe, natural and very effective and I’m going to help you.
Suffering from an itching head? Oh ohhh.. That might be a lice!
Head lice are small, wingless, egg-laying insects who live in your hair and feed by sucking blood from your scalp!
Let your mom check your hair if she sees any lice or nits, and let her check your little brother/ sister as well because lice can be transmitted very easily true head-to-head contact, infected clothing, hats, hair brushes, combs, towels, bedding, and upholstery. Next to the itch, lice can also cause bite reactions, skin loss, various infections of the skin, an enlargement of the lymph nodes in the neck, eye inflammation, fever, and malaise.
But don’t panic.. I will help you get rid of those tiny creatures!
Why choose me?
- I’m clinically proven
- I do not dry out your hair
- I’m gentle on hair and scalp structure
- I’m based on natural ingredients
- I can be combed out easily and painlessly
- I ensure that hair does not tangle when lice is being combed out
How to use me
1. Place the towel around the shoulders and apply me to dry hair. Avoid contact with eyes.
2. Start applying at the fold of the neck and apply me from the scalp to the hair ends.
Apply me especially on the back of the ears and folds of the neck where lice and nits can often be found.
3. Massage me thoroughly up to the scalp.
4. Leave me for at least 15 minutes.
5. Comb out the hair lock by lock from the scalp to the end of the lock using the special Lizzy lice comb.
6. Clean the comb regularly to see whether lice or nits appear on the paper.
7. Rinse the hair thoroughly using water. Avoid contact with eyes.
8. Wash hair with a normal shampoo if necessary.
9. Clean the comb thoroughly after every check or treatment.
10. Wash the comb in soapy water for 5 to 10 minutes.
Repeat the treatment after 7 days. This is necessary to ensure that the lifecycle of the lice is broken.
Be careful with me!
- Do not use me when there is an existing oversensitivity to one or more of my ingredients
- If allergic reactions occur, you must stop using me
- Do not use me under the age of 4 years old
- Avoid contact between me and your eyes
- Rinse immediately using water when I come in contact with your eyes
- I am only suitable for external use
- Don’t use me without your mom there
- When using me, keep your hair away from naked flames and other sources of heat
- Do not use me longer than 30 consecutive days